Final standings of Prize Winners of 1st All India Open Online Chess Championship on Chess.com which was conducted on 7th October, 2018.
All the prize winners are requested to contact +91-9820493099 to claim your prize.
Chanakya Chess Club is proud to announce its 1st All India Open Online Chess Championship on Chess.com
This will be an Online Blitz Chess Tournament on October 7, 2018 at 7.00 pm IST.
The Total Prize fund of this event is a massive ₹ 50,000/-
In addition to 25 Cash Prizes, You can also win 3 Chess.com Diamond Memberships each under category prizes worth more than ₹ 7000/-
Tournament Schedule and Format:
The tournament format is a 10-round Swiss with a time control of 3 minutes plus 2 seconds increment per move. The tournament begins at 7.00 pm IST on Sunday, October 7, 2018 and is expected to go on for about 2.5 hours.
A whopping Prize fund of ₹ 50,000/- divided into 25 prizes. In addition to those, there are 3 Diamond memberships for one year each worth ₹ 7260/-
To register and make the payment, Kindly click the following link:
Click here to register
(You need to sign up on www.paychessentry.com before registering to the event)
For registrations queries, contact:
Mr. Salil Ghate +91-9870063785 / email@example.com
Mr. Abhijit Hatkar +91-9820493099 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Rakesh Kulkarni email@example.com (For Titled Players)
1. The provisional standings of the tournament will be displayed immediately after the last round but the final rankings will displayed after a thorough check is completed for all the games played.
2. Once final standings are determined, players will be contacted by staff and the payments will be done by Bank transfer.
3. Every participant agrees to abide by the rules and site policies found at chess.com/legal and that you will cooperate fully with Chess.com’s fair play detection team.
4. Should your play be found suspicious to warrant playing for cash prizes, you may be removed from the tournament while it is in progress.
5. If your account is further convicted of fair-play violations, your account will be closed and you will be subject to Chess.com’s private proceedings. You can find more information on Chess.com Fair Play and Cheat Detection methods.
Procedure to follow after making the payment:
Step 1: Go to this link and request to join the club.
Step 2: Enter your full name and FIDE ID.
Click on Submit.
Click on Join to register within an hour of the event. (Between 6pm-6:59pm on October 7).