- CCC organized a one day inter school and inter collegiate tournament on 2nd December. The event was sponsored by Romell Group and was held under the aegis of M.S.D.C.A. Up to 15 prizes in Boys and up to 8 prizes in Girls were awarded to the merit holders in all categories in addition to cash prizes being given to the Champions, also in each category. The organising team of C.C.C received heaps of praise from the participants and their parents for the smooth conduct of the daylong event. The organizers also provided the luxury of catering services through food stalls for the participants and the accompanying parents which was highly appreciated by one and all
- We organized one of the strongest rapid rating tournaments in India named 1st Deltin Rapid Rating Chess Tournament at Goa on 28th Feb-1st March, 2015 which attracted 1 Grandmaster, 2 Women grandmasters and 13 international Masters. The event got featured in Chessbase India for its excellent organizing and was rated as one of the best organized events in India
- Our open Rapid tournament on 8th July,2012 attracted 250 registrations of which 105 were International rated players.3 International masters participated in this event.
- Chanakya Chess Club (C.C.C) and Neptune Magnet Mall, organized an One day Rapid tournament for the blind on 30th June,2012. The event was supported by All India Chess federation for the blind and Neptune Foundation. The event was one of the biggest in India in terms of cash prizes and gifts provided to the participants. Every participant was given a 2 night and 3 Day holiday voucher anywhere in India. The event was blessed by Mr. Charudatta Jadhav who is one of the key members of All India Chess federation for the blind
- Our event at Neptune Magnet Mall was termed as one of the best tournaments ever organized in india by each and every participant. Prizes worth 15 Lakhs were awarded.The Highlight of the Tournament was the visit of the international icon Ronald McDonald (McDonald’s famous Mascot): which spiced up the event and had children and adults all vying to be photographed with him. A once in a lifetime opportunity, as he travels the world over spreading joy and the fun of McDonalds….. According to Ronald, This is the first time he has ever visited a mall during a Chess Tournament, which is probably also the First time in any mall in the country
- We were the pioneers to organize Under-6 age category tournaments regularly with a view to spot talent at a young age. Many of the tournaments organized by us attracted more than 50 participants
- Organizes an annual event “Queens Day Out” with an important social message “Save the Girl Child”
- CCC sponsors children for State & National levels